Top 5 Things to Look Forward to when Brady takes the NFL to Court
I for one think Brady had some knowledge about what was going on. Information came to light today that didn’t look good for our hero . However, I’ve yet to see cold hard facts that state he tampered with footballs before we gave the Colts an ass kicking. Here are a few things we should all be looking forward to when 12 takes on the NFL in federal court.
5) Kraft on the Stand (Again) – The last time we saw Krafty Bob take the witness stand was during the Aaron Hernandez trial. He looked nervous, but also gave that power stare to the prosecution that just screamed, “I know the exact location of your season tickets counselor.”
4) That Rat Bastard Jim Irsay Getting Subpoenaed – Chances are fairly high that someone will have to wake Irsay out of an oxy induced coma the morning he is to be questioned. He and his scumbag GM were the catalysts for this entire debacle. I said it before and I’ll say it again, “Pray for Indy”.
3) Walt Anderson’s Testimony – This has been suspect since day one. Anderson and his crew had ONE JOB, the day of the AFC Championship Game, and that was to keep an eye on the footballs. For the first time in nineteen years, according to Anderson, the balls disappeared prior to kickoff. Does that seem the least bit questionable to anyone but me?
2) Brady’s Testimony – In New England, everything Brady says is typically gospel. However, he does have some explaining to do. Why did he order his phone destroyed the day he met with Wells? What in fact were those conversations about with the ball boys? All of this is going to come out in the wash. I do hope they ask him what exactly was on his phone and he answers with homemade videos of him and Super G.
1) Brady’s Suit Game – His suit game is going to be so on point, and you know it. Does he go double breasted? Will he rock a pocket square that just screams four titles? Maybe he goes with the Mr. Kraft power shirt? Anything he does, will INSTANTLY become to go-to for late summer/fall Men’s fashion. I’m maxing out my Amex and buying the entire get up the second he takes the stand.